- Exciting new role for motivated and strategic BDM based in Melbourne
- Working alongside international teams of experts to represent and deliver cutting-edge technology solutions
This newly created position is for an experienced BDM who is looking for a fresh exciting challenge. We have partnered with World leading experts and launched UV Medico Australia in 2021, offering a range of cutting edge solutions in the Far UV-C light spectrum. Our mission is to fight the spread of infectious diseases by inactivating viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens, providing safer environments, while integrating seamlessly into each of the business’s activities.
This creates the unique opportunity for a motivated, strategic BDM to drive brand awareness without boundaries through science based education. You will have the background and support of an Australian owned and operated business with over 3 decades of experience. ULA Group prides itself on delivering diverse technology solutions with exceptional customer support to our national and international customer base.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Presenting UV Medico to potential clients and follow up with analysis and feedback
- Supporting the existing reseller network in identifying and proposing new business opportunities
- Proactively identifying and leading the end to end conversion of commercial opportunities
- Establishing & maintaining strong and trusted relationships with customers across diverse sectors
- Participating in development of strategies to maximise partnership opportunities
- Creating effective technical solutions to industry professionals that meet each design brief
- Preparing proposals and tenders and managing all client communication effectively
- Developing and maintaining excellent industry and territory knowledge
- Collaborating with other team members to identify and deliver opportunities for growth
- Interstate travel is expected in this role
What we are looking for:
- An experienced BDM with proven track record in B2B sales
- Superior communication & customer relationship management skills
- Proven ability to act fast, generate leads and close deals
- Highly motivated professional, striving to achieve goals, grow sales & work towards KPIs
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with multiple opportunities at once
- Experience in the Medical or Healthcare industry would be an advantage
- A positive, ‘do whatever it takes’ attitude when it comes generating sales and meeting targets
You will be based in our Port Melbourne office and reporting
to the General Manager – VIC.
If you are interested in this great opportunity and would like to join our proactive team, please send your resume together with the cover letter detailing why you think you are the right fit for this position to HR@ulagroup.com
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider. We manufacture and supply innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including digital displays, architectural lighting, LED screens, professional entertainment & film lighting.