Great opportunity for a highly experienced Financial Controller to join our dynamic team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the organisation’s finance operations
- Managing the administration team, which includes finance & logistics
- Working closely with the branch managers in each state in relation to day-to-day operations
- Cultivating collaborative relationships with customers and suppliers
This role will include:
Our key requirements:
- Strong proven experience in a high paced leadership & financial control position (10 years minimum)
- Relevant Accounting qualifications to CPA minimum
- Experience & knowledge of operations within the import & distribution business (preferred)
- Proven experience in navigating commercial accounts software (Netsuite is highly desirable)
- The ability to become an ERP (Netsuite) system champion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication skills & people skills with strong customer focus
- A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering an exceptional level of service to our customers
You will be based at our HQ office in Ashmore and reporting directly to the Managing Director.
If you have a passion to work within a diverse, customer-centred business, filled with passionate and self-motivated people, where fresh thinking is valued and innovation is embraced, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume to adminHR@ulagroup.com
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider. We manufacture and supply innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including digital displays, architectural lighting, LED screens, professional entertainment & film lighting.