Great opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic team. An exciting and diverse role for a multi-skilled energetic person with a primary focus on providing exceptional customer service.
You will be responsible for
- Delivering outstanding phone and e-commerce based customer interaction
- Responding to customer enquires with accurate and timely quotations
- Contributing proactively in post-sale customer support
- Maintaining accurate product information and documentation within ULA’s e-commence platform
- Providing administrative support to the sales and marketing team
- Aid in the preparation of tender and quote submissions
- Maintaining and updating of all sales interactions in the CRM system
- Participating in the local inventory management activities of cyclical counting, inward and outward stock movements
Our Key Requirements
- Demonstrated experience in customer service / office operations – minimum 3 years
- Superior communication skills & exceptional phone manner
- Strong customer service focus
- Proficient MS office skills
- Experience in working with ERP & CRM systems
- Great organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Proactive and reliable team member
- Experience with architectural and/or entertainment technologies would be an advantage
You will be reporting to the National Sales Manager.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to HR@ulagroup.com
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider. We manufacture and supply innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including digital displays, architectural lighting, LED screens, professional entertainment & film lighting.