An exciting and diverse position has become available for an experienced LED systems technician to become our Digital Technology Product Manager.
This is a technical role that will require the successful candidate to implement the delivery and commissioning of LED screens and control systems. As each project develops from the design phase to the installation & commissioning stages, you will take the lead, working together with our team, integration partners and the client to ensure the system is delivered to exceed the customer’s expectations. Travel will be part of this exciting role, as you will be attending tradeshows, product QC in our factories and commissioning screens on sites as required. Once project is delivered, you will be responsible for after sales support of our integration partners.
As the Product Manager, your input into product development will be greatly valued and you will provide regular updates to our technical sales team on product innovations and availability. Our typical projects include outdoor billboards, building media facades, corporate workspaces, retail centres, university learning spaces, government facilities as well as the entertainment sector.
Skills & Experience
A strong understanding of integrated AV solutions and specifically LED screens is essential to succeed in this role. Experience in commissioning and troubleshooting on technical projects involving LED screens and their control systems as an integrator or entertainment environment is required. A background in commercial AV, with practical AV ICT experience is highly valued. Good communication skills and the ability to work with installers, project managers and end-user clients will be key to your success.
Key Skills Required
- Experience in the installation, operation and support of LED screen technologies
- Confidence when working with LED control systems such as Novastar and Brompton
- Great multitasking abilities
- Strong networking skills when dealing with business-owners, ICT decision-makers, system designers and project delivery teams
- A creative and adaptable mindset
- Pro-active thinking and the ability to take the initiative when needed
- Methodological approach and the capacity to diagnose technical issues remotely
- Ability to stay focused under pressure and work with the team to deliver successful projects
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to HR@ulagroup.com
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider. We manufacture and supply innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including digital displays, architectural lighting, LED screens, professional entertainment & film lighting.