Location: Wairau Valley, Auckland
Sales Representatives/Consultants (Sales)
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Entertainment, Film & Television Lighting Sales Representative to join our dynamic team in Auckland.
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider, leaders and specialists in all facets of LED screen technology, visual media, architectural, entertainment, Film & TV lighting.
Within our proactive Sales Department, an exciting and diverse position has become available for an experienced Film & Entertainment Lighting Sales Representative for immediate start.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and servicing our existing Film & Entertainment customer database across New Zealand
- Proactively developing new business relationships
- Actively participating with the sales team to drive revenue growth and exceed monthly targets
- Identifying up-sell opportunities, issuing quotes and negotiating prices
- Customer technical training and support on Lighting Consoles and Data Distribution systems (Wired and Wireless)
- Active participation in trade shows, corporate events, showcase seminars etc.
- Post-sale customer interaction and support
Our Key Requirements are:
- Proven experience in technical sales, preferably in Entertainment/Film lighting & visual technology related sector
- Functional knowledge of ChamSys MaqicQ, Novastar and LumenRadio will be beneficial
- Driven towards new business generating activities
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Display initiative and technical ability to quickly understand and learn new product technologies
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Great time management skills, ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Well presented with an exceptional customer service focus
- Proactive and reliable team member
- Available for inter provincial and international travel
- Current drivers license and passport
You will be reporting to the New Zealand Branch Manager
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider. We manufacture and supply innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including digital displays, architectural lighting, LED screens, professional entertainment & film lighting.