ULA Group is seeking an enthusiastic Warehouse Assistant to join our dynamic team in the AV industry.
- Exciting and diverse position for multi-skilled person
- Fast paced environment within innovative company
- Great stepping stone into the world of the AV industry
You will be responsible for:
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Receiving, picking, packing and dispatching orders
- Assisting with customer service, trade sales and enquires
- Effective, timely and accurate distribution of goods in and out of our warehouse
- Loading and unloading trucks, containers and pallets
- Data entry and order processing
- Liaising with transport companies to coordinate freight & logistics
- Performing cyclic stock takes and audits
- QC new inventory arrivals
- General administration and warehouse duties
- Providing aftersales product support for customers
Our Key Requirements:
- To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Good level of computer literacy
- Team player who is committed to their development and growth
- Good attention to detail with administrative duties
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Australian driver’s license
- Proactive and reliable team member
You will be based in our Ashmore office and reporting
to the Warehouse Manager – QLD.
This is a full-time position. You will be based at our Queensland office in Ashmore.
TO APPLY – If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to HR@ulagroup.com
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider. We manufacture and supply innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including digital displays, architectural lighting, LED screens, professional entertainment & film lighting.