Great opportunity for an experienced Stock Controller & Supply Planner to join our team.
You will be responsible for
- Working closely with national sales team to prepare inventory forecasting for the purchasing team
- Allocating and maintaining adequate stock levels in local warehouses within Australia
- Maintaining the inventory management process and identifying potential improvements
- Creating and maintaining product listings in the ERP system
- Monitoring and periodically reporting on the performance of selected domestic freight forwarders to achieve the greatest outcome for the company and our customers
- Overseeing annual stocktake and cyclical counting for all our warehouses
- Maintaining accurate stock reports
- Ad hoc stock related tasks
Our key requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position
- Proven experience in managing stocks & supplies
- Experience in working with ERP systems
- Proficient MS Office skills, advance knowledge of Excel
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands & timelines
- Great organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Proactive and reliable team member
- A positive ‘Can Do’ and coachable attitude
This is a full time position with a start in January 2022. You will be based in our Queensland office in Ashmore.
TO APPLY If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to HR@ulagroup.com
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider. We manufacture and supply innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including digital displays, architectural lighting, LED screens, professional entertainment & film lighting.