ULA Group is seeking a multi-skilled Trade Sales / Warehouse Manager to join our passionate team in the AV industry.
The combined role consists of working with our sales / service teams and assisting our customers with their enquiries.
· Exciting and diverse position for multi-skilled person
· Fast paced environment within innovative company
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving, picking, packing and dispatching orders
- Customer service, trade sales and enquires
- Effective, timely and accurate distribution of goods in and out of our warehouse
- Loading and unloading trucks, containers and pallets
- Data entry and order processing
- Supplying clients with technical information about products
- Liaising with transport companies to coordinate freight & logistics
- Negotiating freight pricing & terms
- Performing cyclic stock takes and audits
- Processing service & sales transactions
- QC new inventory arrivals
- General administration and warehouse duties
- Providing aftersales product support for customers
Our Key Requirements:
- Minimum of 5-year experience in sales / warehouse and inventory environment
- To be highly organised and possess great time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Team player who is committed to their development and growth
- Good attention to detail with administrative duties
- Current forklift and Australian driver’s license
- Strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
- Reliable, responsible and dependable
This is a full time position. You will be based at our Queensland Office in Ashmore.
TO APPLY –If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to HR@ulagroup.com by16th of September 2020.