Great opportunity for an experienced Architectural Lighting B2B Sales Representative to join our dynamic team.
Within our Proactive Sales Department, an exciting and diverse position has become available for an experienced Architectural Lighting Sales Representative for immediate start.
You will be responsible for
- Dynamic and interactive product presentations to lighting consultants and clients
- Maintaining and servicing our existing customer database
- Proactively developing new business relationships
- Identifying up-sell opportunities, issuing quotes and negotiating prices
- Customer technical training
- Active participation in trade shows, corporate events, showcase seminars etc.
- Post-sale customer interaction and support
- Providing proactive feedback to the sales team
Our Key Requirements
- Proven experience in architectural sales including DMX control and automated lighting systems
- Functional knowledge of architectural LED lighting products
- Driven towards new business generating activities
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Display initiative and technical ability to quickly understand and learn new product technologies
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Great time management skills, Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Well presented with exceptional customer service focus
- Proactive and reliable team member
- Available for interstate travel
- Current drivers license and passport
- A positive ‘Can Do’ and coachable attitude
This is a full time position. You will be based in Queensland and focusing on architectural lighting sales & support Nationwide.
TO APPLY Please forward your resume along with a detailed cover letter explaining why this would be a perfect role to you to HR@ulagroup.com
ULA Group is an internationally recognised Visual Solutions provider. We manufacture and supply innovative & engaging lighting technology across an extensive range of markets, including architectural lighting, LED screens, digital displays, professional entertainment & film lighting.