The Chamsys Introduction Course provides students with a solid foundation of how to use ChamSys consoles and a comprehensive overview of the capabilities of ChamSys consoles and platforms.
A small fee of $100 + GST per person will be charged in advance to secure your spot in the training. If you are going to attend both the Introduction (AUS22Q) & Advance ChamSys courses (AUS23Q), you can book both courses for a discounted price of $150 + GST. Fees will be redeemable against any ChamSys Console or Wing purchase within 90 days of completion of the training.
ChamSys Trainer and Technical Sales & Support Specialist at ULA Group.
Course Learning Outcomes
– The 4 operating modes of the MaqicQ software
– Patching Dimmers, Single and Multi Element Heads and Media servers
– Building a 3D plot with the inbuilt visualizer
– Controlling Fixtures
– The FX engine
– Recording Editing and Playback of Cues , CueStacks and Chases
– Controlling Media Servers
– Writing Fixture Personalities
– Using the Remote Control App
Morning tea and lunch will be provided along with tea & coffee.